This new website is your gateway to the resources available to help your child succeed at STEM School Highlands Ranch. A few ideas to keep you "in the know!"
- Please take a minute to view this video on how to access everything you need on the website. The video was prepared by a recent STEM graduate, Bill Alves.
- Secondly, we encourage you to bookmark and/or download the new version of the Parent/Student handbook. This is a handy resource for nearly every question you might have.
- Review carefully the menu to right and bookmark those that are most useful to you. Be sure you understand the Driveline and the new Bell Schedule.
- Be sure to link to our Staff Directory and subscribe to the staff and principal web pages that are of interest to you and your family.
- Volunteer! Get involved with our PTO, formerly called STEP. Review the volunteer page and check out other school needs.
- Finally, every Thursday afternoon you will receive a STEM Newsletter with all the important news of the week. It might be a good idea to file those away and refer to them as necessary. We will also have all back issues stored on the website here.
This school website is designed to put everything at your finger tips with the click of your mouse. Questions, contact STEM Communications at any time with feedback or even compliments!
The STEM Santa Program is Back!!!
Our STEM Santa Program continues to be a HIT so we will bring it back again, just in time for the holiday season. The program allows STEM families to purchase gift cards, or to donate towards the purchase of gift cards to be given to STEM teachers and staff. Participating in the STEM Santa Program is the PERFECT way to thank all of our hard-working teachers and staff!
Here’s how the program works:
Place your order using the Order Form (found here) :
- Using the “Teacher Gift Order form”…you can either donate $$ to a general fund (used to purchase gift cards for ALL STEM teachers and staff), or donate $$ toward the purchase of gift cards for specific STEM teachers and staff. The STEM SANTA will do the gift card shopping, based on each teacher’s holiday “wish list”.
- Gift cards will be delivered to teachers before winter break along with a card “signed” by all families who donate to purchase teacher & staff gift cards.
- Be sure to return your order form and check (NO CASH) (made out to STEM School) to the school in an envelope labeled “STEM SANTA”. An Order form collection box is located in each office.
- Gift cards will be ordered on Dec. 8th .
- Teachers will receive their gifts on Dec.20th
Remember all orders must be placed by Dec. 8th…so don’t delay,