New and Returning Students
Welcome Back to STEM School Highlands Ranch
- Check your student(s) in now: Express Check In.
- When you go to Express Check in, one of the forms you must complete is the student "Media Release Form." This is a standard Douglas County School District form. When you consider your options, please know that our innovative curriculum brings media and visitors to our school on a regular basis and our students win many awards. We hope that you consider allowing your child to be photographed for their accomplishments and exciting classroom work.
- Subscribe to receive the All-School Thursday Newsletter. This is where you will get the majority of you up-to-date weekly news about school events and happenings. Subscribe here.
- Set up your payment and fees account: Payment and Fees
- Review student lunch options and sign-up for MySchoolBucks
- Review Health Services on the website and be prepared with Immunization and other medical forms needed for registration.
- Check out, print and review carefully the Parent/Student Handbook (everything you need is right there!)
- Navigate to the the Driveline page to prepare for carpooling, drop off and pick up.
- Learn about the new website and how to use it most efficiently. Here is a VIDEO LINK prepared by an alumni student to help you navigate the website.
- Check the new bell schedules for your child's school
- Sign up to Volunteer and get involved with the STEM School Highlands Ranch PTO
- Remember, our new school name is STEM School Highlands Ranch. Our rich clubs and after-school offerings are still available, but they are part of our school Enrichment program.
Contact your school registrar for the following:
- Updating changes to your address
- Updating your telephone number and email address
- Infinite Campus Parent Portal Account username
- Transcript issues
- Extended attendance occurrences
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org at Student Records for Education Verification.