Join us on Thursday, Nov. 14 from 5:30-9 p.m. in the High School Commons for the Healing Our Youth: Get Educated! Event. The evening will include the following:
- Learn important facts and statistics about mental disorders and the basic biology of mental disorders
- Learn about youth substance use the stages of substance use, the trends, the warning signs and what to do.
- Discover how to identify unhealthy adolescent behavior.
- Learn what treatments are available for mental disorders and steps to take to access treatment.
- Hear a parent of a child with a mental disorder share his/her story.
- Hear a youth with a mental disorder share his/her story.
- Connect with experts and resources in the field of suicide prevention, mental health and behavioral health.
- Enjoy conversation with other parents, teachers and youth workers.
This event is open to all grade levels and families. There is not cost and interested participants should enter through the High School entrance. Parking is available in the High School and Elementary School parking lots.
Visit the Healing Our Youth Website (http://healingouryouth.org/) for more information. Questions about the event can be directed to email@example.com.
To register for the event, click here.