Our STEM Santa Program was a big HIT last year, so we are bringing it back again just in time for the holiday season.
The program allows STEM families to donate toward the purchase of gift cards to be given to STEM teachers and staff. Participating in the STEM Santa Program is the PERFECT way to thank all of our hard-working teachers and staff!
If you'd like to donate, sign up using the online form here.
- Using the online form, you can either donate money to the general fund (used to purchase gift cards for ALL STEM teachers and staff), or donate money toward the purchase of gift cards for specific STEM teachers and staff. The STEM SANTA will do the gift card shopping.
- Gift cards will be delivered to teachers before winter break along with a card “signed” by all families who donated to purchase teacher and staff gift cards.
- Be sure to return your order form and check (NO CASH) (made out to STEM School) to the appropriate (Elementary or Secondary) office in an envelope labeled “STEM SANTA”. Middle School will collect for both Middle School and High School.
- Gift cards will be ordered on December 9.
- Teachers will receive their gifts on December 18.
Click here to view flyer.