STEM Team & Partners Recognized As Innovators by Colorado Succeeds
September 18, 2018
As a finalist in the Excellence in Technology Enabled Learning category, STEM School Highlands Ranch and our partners from Lone Star School and Eads, CO were recognized for innovation and collaboration; and interviewed by 9News Kim Christiansen at the Colorado Succeeds
celebration. The Succeeds Prize is the most prestigious awards and recognition event for Colorado's public schools and educators, aimed at scaling successful innovations and practices across Colorado.
We congratulate our fellow finalists and grant winners! Finalists received $2,500 while the winners in each category received $15,000. Fellow finalists in our category included:
- Designing for an Equitable Future - Jeff Reinkensmeyer, Rudy Martinez, Anne Butterworth, South Middle School in Aurora Public Schools
- Falcon AeroLab- Preparing Students for Technical Jobs in Aviation & Aerospace - Mark Hyatt & Dr. Lee Ann Ware, School District 49
- STEM the GAP - Gregg Cannady & Simi Basu, STEM School Highlands Ranch, Eads High School, Lone Star School, East Central BOCES
- Bringing Life Back Into STEM! - Stephanie Hultine, Foster Elementary School in Jefferson County Public Schools
- WINNER: Mentorship & Modern Memorials - Sean Wybrant & Scott Fuller, Palmer High School in Colorado Springs District 11.