In January, 2018, a core team of stakeholders developed a 3-Year Strategic Plan
for STEM School Highlands Ranch. At the heart of this plan is our purpose to "Never Stop Innovating." We prepare the next generation of innovators by putting curiosity, critical thinking, innovation and creative problem solving at the center of our model, curriculum and culture.
Our Vision: We envision a world of exponential possibilities where every child develops the innate knowledge, skills, creativity and character to thrive, lead and succeed in an ever-changing future.
- We equip students to succeed in an exponentially changing world.
- We leverage the power of collaboration.
- We relentlessly reinvent and adapt.
- We forge pathways of discovery through continuous inquiry and experimentation.
- We nurture unlimited human potential.
- We ethically and positively impact the world.
1. Employ problem-based learning for global impact.
2. Optimize resources and operations.
3. Embrace different perspectives-everyone is welcome.
4. Share, open source collaboration
5. Bridge industry and education.
6. Continuous re-definition of learning.
7. Keep pace with exponential change.
8. Build a parent community.