How to Navigate our Website as a Parent
This website is your gateway to the resources available to help your child succeed at STEM School Highlands Ranch. A few ideas to keep you "in the know!"
- Please take a minute to view this video on how to access everything you need on the website. The video was prepared by a recent STEM graduate, Bill Alves.
- Secondly, we encourage you to bookmark and/or download the new version of the Parent/Student handbook. This is a handy resource for nearly every question you might have.
- Review carefully the menu to right and bookmark those that are most useful to you. Be sure you understand the new Communications Pathways that will help you instantly find who you need to direct any questions or concerns to and get instant answers; Driveline; Elementary Bell Schedule; Middle & High School Bell Schedule.
- Be sure to link to our Staff Directory and subscribe to the staff and principal web pages that are of interest to you and your family.
- Volunteer! Get involved with our PTO, formerly called STEP. Review the volunteer page and check out other school needs.
- Finally, every Thursday afternoon you will receive a STEM Newsletter with all the important news of the week. It might be a good idea to file those away and refer to them as necessary. We will also have all back issues stored on the website here.