How to Navigate our Website as a Parent
This website is your gateway to the resources available to help your child succeed at STEM School Highlands Ranch. A few ideas to keep you "in the know!"
- First, we encourage you to bookmark and/or download the Parent/Student handbook. This is a handy resource for nearly every question you might have.
- Review carefully the menu to right and bookmark those that are most useful to you. Be sure you understand the new Communications Pathways that will help you instantly find who you need to direct any questions or concerns to and get instant answers; Driveline; Elementary Bell Schedule; Middle & High School Bell Schedule.
- Be sure to link to our Staff Directory and get to know your student's teachers and leadership team.
- Volunteer! Get involved with our PTO, formerly called STEP. Review the volunteer page and check out other school needs.
- Finally, every Thursday afternoon you will receive a STEM Newsletter with all the important news of the week. It might be a good idea to file those away and refer to them as necessary. We will also have all back issues stored on the website HERE.
- For after school and club activities, visit our Enrichment page. Middle School sports are coordinated through Enrichment. Athletics for sporting activities.
DCSD Community Events: Remember that our school earns money when you purchase tickets using our school name! Visit the Foundation Page
on the DCSD website, and check out the upcoming events such as discounted music and theatrical performances at the Denver Center for the Performing Arts, discounted tickets for professional and college sporting events, and more.