Hello! My name is Liz Dougan and I am thrilled to be STEM's Assistant Director of Student Success for the 2018-19 school year.
In this role, my responsibilities will include:
- School Assessment Coordinator for grades 8-12
- Curriculum and Accountability Assisting
- Special Programming Assisting
- Providing letters of recommendation for high school students
- Working with the School Accountability Committee
- Overseeing AP courses
- Providing data coaching to teachers
- Overseeing secondary Educational Assistants and Substitutes
- Collaborating with counseling on off-campus CE and College Board
Please feel free to reach out to me with any questions that you have. Let's make it a great year!