Welcome to STEM School Highlands Ranch!
New Student Enrollment Process
- STEM School Highlands Ranch accepts names for enrollment via our waitlist throughout the year. On December 1, we begin to pull students off of the waitlist for enrollment for the upcoming school year. Enrollment is based on grade level availability. You will be given a 48-hour window to accept enrollment, so, please be sure to take a school tour any Wednesday morning at 10 am so you are ready to make a prompt decision.
- Priority will be given in this order: Founding families first, followed by siblings of current STEM students, employees, and Douglas County residents. These students will be put at the top of the waitlist.
- Sibling priority does not guarantee enrollment if there is not grade level availability.
- Due to waitlist priorities, we cannot release information regarding a student's position on the waitlist. Please do not call or email to request information regarding waitlist positions.
- The wait list is carried over from year to year. Names remain on the waitlist until they are placed for enrollment.
- There are no admission requirements.
- Once your student's name is on the waitlist, no further action is required.
- STEM School Highlands Ranch does not operate their waitlist the same as Douglas County School District Open Enrollment.
For questions, concerns or comments, please contact Stephanie Webb by e-mail or by phone at (303) 683-7836, ext. 3 for the High School office.
Are you new to STEM Parent? Click here to download the slides from the April 28 "Welcome to STEM" Virtual Presentation.